Lifestyle Medicine in Health Systems Symposium: Creating Ecosystems of Health Restoration
Prices per Course | NOTE: ACLM members receive an exclusive $50 discount!
Nonmember - $99
Member - $49
Healthcare Systems are constantly seeking new ways to sustainably achieve the quadruple aim through innovation. As a solution to the unsustainable treatment of ever-increasing chronic diseases, many of the leading systems in the country are turning to Lifestyle Medicine. This one-day event will showcase the leading experts in the field of Lifestyle Medicine; offering practical tips and tactics from the boots-on-the-ground health professionals, businesses, and C-Suite leaders. Attendees will get a deep dive into the cost savings and unique value proposition of LM, the points of entry, involving their communities and technology solutions. Learn from others’ experiences while mapping out your plan for successful Lifestyle Medicine health system integration.
- Evaluate strategies to create a culture focused on health and well-being in a large healthcare system.
- Analyze solutions that leading health systems are using to transition from fee-for-service reimbursement towards value-based care to achieve the quadruple aim.
- Review replicable multifaceted approaches that leading health systems are utilizing to effectively implement LM solutions.
- Identify opportunities and tactical next steps that health system leaders can use to implement lifestyle medicine into health systems.
- Culture of Health: Healthy Lifestyles are not Achieved Alone | Dexter Shurney, MD, MBA, MPH, FACLM, DipABLM | Richard Safeer, MD, FACLM, FAAFP, FACPM, DipABLM
- Long-Term Solutions for Addressing Health Care Transformation | Vivian S. Lee, MD, PhD, MBA
- Health Systems in Action: Leadership in Implementation | Dexter Shurney, MD, MBA, MPH, FACLM, DipABLM | Leanne Mauriello, PhD | Joshua Baker, MOT | Rajiv K. Misquitta, MD, FACP, DipABLM
- The Power and Potential of Lifestyle Medicine in the Community: From the Clinic to the Street | Meagan L. Grega, MD | Marcy Madrid, MBA
- Perfecting the Pilot Study | Micaela Karlsen, PhD, MSPH | John Kelly, MD, MPH
- Hospital Food System Transformation | Kristi Artz, MD, DipABLM | Monica Aggarwal, MD, FACC | Theresa Stone, MD, FACP | Andy Canning
- Turning Trauma into Growth: Changing for Good | Margaret Moore, aka Coach Meg, MBA
- Applications of Lifestyle Medicine within the Military and the VA: Whole Health and Lifestyle & Performance Medicine | Col. Valerie Castle, DO, MPH | Mary Anne Kiel, MD, FAAP, DipABLM | Major Regan Stiegmann, DO, MPH, FACLM, DipABLM | Edward M. Phillips, MD, DipABLM
Format & Duration
The Lifestyle Medicine in Health Systems Symposium consists of 8 sessions and 8 hours of On Demand content available at lifestylemedicine.org.
The Lifestyle Medicine in Health Systems Symposium On Demand consists of recordings that are viewable via desktop, tablet or mobile device. Speakers or headphones are required.
The Lifestyle Medicine in Health Systems Symposium On Demand does not offer CME/CE/MOC.
Term of Approval
December 13, 2021 – December 31, 2023
Access to online material is granted through December 31, 2023.
Physicians, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered dietitians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, pharmacists, other health professionals working with chronic disease prevention or treatment, certified health coaches, clinicians in training.
Discounted member price:
You could save: