Prices per CourseNOTE: ACLM members receive an exclusive 25% discount off all pricing tiers.
Physician/Doctor - $90 (Member price - $67.50)
Non-Doctoral Allied Health Professional - $67.50 (Member price - $50.63)
Student/Trainee - $45 (Member price - $33.75)
Credit / CME
This course is accredited for 2.5 CMEs, with this accreditation expiring November 2020.
Searching the medical literature using PubMed can seem deceptively easy, but unless done right one can miss critical findings on one hand, and be overwhelmed by irrelevant results on the other. Dr. Greger will share his “NOT medline[sb]" strategy and tiered bullseye narrowing approach to get the best of both worlds, recall and precision, while avoiding common traps.
- Learn how to effectively search the medical literature online
- Learn how to efficiently search the medical literature online
- Learn how to access full-text medical journal articles online
- Module 1: Mastering Medical Literature Searches - 7:18
- Module 2: SEARCHING - Searching the medline [sb] strategy - 31:52
- Module 3: SEARCHING - Using the medline [sb] strategy - 26:40
- Module 4: NARROWING - 27:30
- Module 5: ACQUIRING - 21:04
- Module 6: OTHER INPUTS - 9:39
This course can be viewed on desktop, tablet or mobile device. Speakers or headphones are required for this course.
Course Term of Approval
November 2017 - November 2020
CME Accreditation and Provider
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essentials Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Lee Health and American College of Lifestyle Medicine. Lee Health is accredited by the Florida Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Lee Health designates these enduring materials for 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credittm as noted in the description of each featured course. Physicians and allied health professionals should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in these activities.