Lifestyle Medicine Interest Groups
According to the AAMC, Lifestyle Medicine is one of the newest medical specialties. Our mission is to share the message of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine on every university, medical school, and health professions campus across the country with the establishment of Lifestyle Medicine Interest Groups (LMIGs). LMIGs are the perfect way to connect, share ideas, collaborate on projects and learn how to practice Lifestyle Medicine.
Want to start an LMIG at your school or institution? Apply here
Students, faculty and residents - check out our resources below to get started today!
Taste of Lifestyle Medicine Micro-grants
ACLM is excited to offer all students and faculty members on health profession campuses an opportunity to serve plant based foods at Lifestyle Medicine educational events, study sessions, documentary viewings, and campus gatherings through our Taste of Lifestyle Medicine micro-grants. These $50-250 grants are easy to apply for and can be awarded up to four times per year or up to $1000 of plant based food. So get creative, plan your next series of culinary events and let us pick up the tab!
Get cooking inspiration by downloading our brand new and complimentary Culinary Medicine Curriculum based on the foundational work of Michelle Hauser, MD, MS, MPA, FACLM, Chef.
Active Lifestyle Medicine Interest Groups
Please address all inquiries related to lifestyle medicine interest groups to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Metropolitan State University of Denver
2) Rutgers University - Newark
3) Nova Southeastern University, Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine
4) Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine
5) Howard University College of Medicine
6) Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine
7) Western University of Health Sciences
8) Pacific Northwest University College of Osteopathic Medicine
9) Rutgers New Jersey School of Medicine
10) University of Tulsa School of Community Medicine
11) LSUHSC Shreveport
12) Loma Linda University
13) Northeast Ohio Medical University
14) University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Greenville
15) Queen's University
16) Harvard Extension School
17) University of North Texas Health Science Center
18) Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California
19) Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
20) Quinnipiac University Netter School of Medicine
21) Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University
22) Indiana University School of Medicine
For specific questions regarding student Lifestyle Medicine Interest Groups (LMIGs), please email us at email@example.com
Already have an LMIG? Check out the resources below to strengthen your group.
How to Expand Lifestyle Medicine Interest Groups to UniteTrainees